2017年12月30日 星期六

English Joke 英文笑話 :I work for... 我在...工作

附中譯、重點詞例句(練習形式),逢一、三出版。
附笑笑影片



Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies.
The nurse came up to the first man and said, "Congratulations, you get twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the agent of China Twins." After a while the nurse came up to the second man and said, "Congratulations, you get triplets." Man is cheerful, "Hmmm, I work as a director for the 3 M."
Then, the nurse came up to the third man and said "Congratulations, you get quadruplets." Man was happy and said, "Ironic, I work for the Four Seasons Hotel. All three of them were happy until they saw their last buddy jumping all over the place, murmuring to himself and banging his head on the wall.
They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"!
四個好朋友在醫院裏碰面,他們的妻子正在臨盆。護士過來對第一個男人說:"恭喜,你得了雙胞胎。"男人說:"奇怪!我是中國Twins組合的經理人。"過了一陣,護士過來對第二個男人說:"恭喜,你得了三胞胎。"男人很歡喜:"嗯,我是3M公司的董事。"
接著,護士跑來對第三個男人說:"恭喜,你得了四胞胎。"男人很開心:"真巧,我在四季酒店工作。" 他們三個都很高興,直到看到第四個夥伴急得像熱鍋上的螞蟻,喃喃自語並用頭撞牆。
夥伴們問他有什麼不對勁,他回答:"什麼不對勁?我可是在七喜公司工作呀!"
_____________________________________________
練習題(highlight 或double click即可看參考答案)  
I congratulate you on your great discovery.
我祝賀你的偉大發現。
He congratulated himself on having survived the air-crash.
他慶幸自己在飛機失事中倖免於難。
Congratulations on your happy marriage!
祝賀你喜結良緣!
我衷心地祝賀你。
I want to congratulate you with all my heart.
我祝賀你考試通過。
Let me congratulate you on having passed the examination.
_____________________________________________ 
四胞胎同聲笑影片


沒有留言:

張貼留言